1. I was born in Maryland at the hospital where the president goes for medical care.
2. I love to wear jackets and long-sleeve t-shirts. I also love wearing shorts. So yes, I am that person whose bare legs stick out in the crowd when everyone else is wearing pants.
3. If I had a million dollars, I would spend it traveling the world.
4. I love trying new foods, but I never eat seafood. When I was little I had a pet goldfish that I loved very much. End of story.
5. I crave adventure and love trying new things.
6. I made a tiny birdhouse with my grandpa when I was little, which he told me was for mosquitos, and I believed him.
7. I love picturesque little British towns.
8. Almost all the furniture in my room is Pottery Barn.
9. I love the feeling after exercising.
10. I sleep on most beds diagonally, because if I don’t my feet hang over the edge.
11. I love rain. But I also love the sun. Just not too much of either.
12. Growing up, I played almost every sport out there. Except volleyball, which everyone always assumes I have.
13. When I run, I don’t listen to music. But I love listening to music.
14. My favorite animal is the giraffe, mostly because they’re tall and have long necks and run awkwardly. Like me.
15. I have a stuffed dog that I’ve had since I was little, that is all misshapen and worn and I love him. His name is Snarfy.